Browse DFM NEWS Archives
- New law aims to safeguard senior citizen finances
- Kent Co. Sport Complex supporters back alternate traffic access plan
- Matlusky endorses primary foe Mayrack in race for State Auditor
- Grant-in-aid oversight may add new employees to state payroll
- Two Republican primary losers not ready to give up election bids
Donate to Delaware Public Media
Delaware Public Media is funded through a combination of underwriting, grants, philanthropic gifts, individual donations large and small from our supporters, and workplace matching gifts.
Please click below to invest at your most generous ability level. All contributions to Delaware Public Media and WDDE 91.1 FM are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
For questions about donating, or if you need information about WDDE to share with your employer, please call us at (302) 857-7228.
To inquire about underwriting with Delaware Public Media, please call (302) 857-7228.